Do I always need to train my cat with treats?

Are you wondering if you always have to use treats with training? Will cats work for other rewards like praise and play? Are you curious about when you can stop giving your cat treats?

In this video, I talk about suitable and not suitable rewards for cat training and ways to reduce the number of treats you give your cat.

Have fun training!

– Julie and Jones

Ready to enrich your cat's life and strengthen your bond?

Start clicker training your cat right meow!

▶ Get Your Training Tools:

Check out the Cat School toolkit, which includes all the clicker training tools you need to train your cat:

• Website: Amazon (US/International): Amazon (Canada): Get Help With Your Training

Join our cat training online platform to learn, ask questions and get feedback on your training: our training tools and join the membership for $1 for 30 days.

▶ Meet Your Teachers: I'm Julie Posluns. My goal is to help people enrich their cat's life with clicker training. I am an Associate Certified Applied Animal Behaviourist (ACAAB). I love to break complex behaviours into tiny achievable steps and show cat lovers how fun and rewarding it is to train their cats. My assistant teacher in the video is a black cat named Jones.

▶ Share Your Training

Seeing student progress keeps me motivated to make more videos. Show off your training and tag @cat.school on Instagram: #catschool #catschoolstudent

**We participate in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliate sites.**

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments